Chairperson – Alyson Blair
The Fellowship Committee works to foster the social and spiritual needs of the Congregation by providing opportunities for our congregants to develop deeper relationships with each other. As a family of faith it is our goal to foster a friendly environment providing enjoyment for both visitors and members of Reformation Lutheran Church. Some specific examples include:
- Providing meals for Wednesday night activities, such as Advent and Lenten Dinners and meals prior to educational classes such as Lutheranism 101.
- Provides a community meal during our annual Harvest Festival and Trunk or Treat.
- Provides an annual Thanksgiving meal after church service.
- Provides an annual Easter meal after church service.
- Provides cakes for special events such as birthdays and anniversaries.
- Provides meals during times of illness or grief.